About The Meetinghouse at Priest Point
The Meetinghouse at Priest Point is a versatile and spacious event facility conveniently located near downtown Olympia, but nestled in a natural, forest-like setting. Surrounded by acres of park like grass, hedged by forest, this facility sits across the street from Olympia’s 314 acre, waterfront Priest Point Park. The facility and surrounding land provides privacy, space and a large indoor venue for events.
A full kitchen, great room, patio, large manicured field, ample parking and various amenities make this a wonderful facility for weddings, fundraisers, meetings, parties, or any other non-alcohol event.
The Meeting House at Priest Point is also one of the most affordable rental spaces in Olympia.
• 20 rectangular tables that seat six to eight each.
• 140 chairs
• Projection Screen
• Dishes and silverware you may use and wash
Olympia Friends Meetinghouse
3201 Boston Harbor Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506, USA
Coming from Olympia it is just past Priest Point Park and the intersection of Boston Harbor and Flora Vista roads.
The Google map below is accurate. Don't use MapQuest or TomTom unless you like two mile detours.
• Take I-5 exit 105 (B) -- Plum St / Port of Olympia.
• Plum becomes East Bay Drive after several traffic lights and significant arterials, always driving straight on (North).
• Once Plum becomes East Bay Drive, you will probably enjoy a spectacular view of the Olympic Mountains almost straight ahead, and the bay filled with moored boats.
• East Bay Drive continues THROUGH Priest Point Park as a curvy divided road with grassy median. Watch your speed -- only 30 mph.
• The road will rise and there will be a left hand turn at Flora Vista Rd.
• Continue straight but SLOW DOWN immediately after passing Flora Vista. East Bay Drive is now Boston Harbor Rd.
• The Meetinghouse is just AFTER Flora Vista, on the LEFT; there are two driveways, equally adequate.
(9/17 - glb)
Sunday mornings are not available.
Minimum - 3 hours weekday [Monday through Thursday] day or evening — $100 / $85; Saturday $125 / $100
Programs extending into the evening are typically charged Full Day rate. (Ask)
Residential quiet is expected after 10:00 pm
Please remember that we have a no alcohol policy; tobacco is permitted (although not encouraged) outside in designated locations.
Request a Date
We hope our webpage is helpful in making your decisions. Here are some forms and documents with more details.
How to Rent the Meeting House
- You (we) check the calendar for availability and submit a Request (above).
- We arrange a time to show you the Meeting House, and hold the rental time you want.
- If you decide to rent from us, you provide a $100 damage deposit and complete our rental agreement (below).
- We put you on the calendar.
- In addition to your deposit we ask that you sign a Rental Agreement (PDF format) so that we know who you are, and we agree on what we expect of each other.
- If you need an invoice, please ask us to create one for you.
- We do not permit consumption of alcohol on the premises. Other limitations relate to where tobacco may be used, clean-up, quiet times, etc.
- If you know our facility and are ready to rent, you may mail (scan/email) the signed agreement and a $100 check, made out to “OMM” and marked “Deposit”. Please tell us to look for your payment (by email, phone, or text):
Meeting House Rentals
c/o Olympia Monthly Meeting
3201 Boston Harbor Road NE
Olympia, WA 98506
You can also pay for your rental through PayPal by clicking this button:
Set up and Clean up Procedures
We want to make your use of the Meeting House as comfortable as possible. We will meet you ahead of time and go over details but these pages may help with the day of your event:
Bunn Coffeemaker directions (PDF format)
Please print and fill out this brief Feedback form (PDF format) and let us know about your experience renting from us. You can print and send us this form (PDF format) via postal mail.
Or you can fill out the online Feedback form.
The Meeting House at Priest Point staff.
Please use our Rental Request form (above) if you are interested in renting The Meeting House, or contact us with rental / facilities questions using the general contact form below.
If you are looking for Olympia Friends Meeting (Quakers), please visit: olympiafriends.org
Phone: We share the phone line with Olympia Friends Meeting. You can call the Meeting House phone number, (360) 754-4028.
The Meeting's Hearthkeeper is Gabi Clayton. She handles most rentals and has other responsibilities at the Meeting, and she generally has these office hours: Tuesdays - 1 to 4 p.m., Wednesdays & Fridays - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.. She may need to be out of the office at times during those hours so if you are making a special trip you should probably confirm that they will be there first. Also, she does not have a car, so don't assume she is not there if you don't see one. See if there is a "Hearthkeeper is in." sign on the door to the first classroom and use that door to enter.
Email: please use the contact form below.
Mailing and street address:
Meeting House Rentals
c/o Olympia Friends Meeting
3201 Boston Harbor Rd NE
Olympia, WA, 98506